Fort Erie Transit buses are 100% accessible to ensure the safety and comfort of all our riders. These features include:
- All buses are low floor, kneeling buses equipped with ramps
- Two forward-facing wheelchair positions with Q-Straint tie downs to secure mobility aids and provide seatbelts for the passenger
- Trained drivers to assist passengers, to secure & store mobility aids and to assist you in boarding/de-boarding the bus
- Slip-resistant flooring
- Both audio and visual preboarding and onboard announcements of routes and stops
- Colour contrasted passenger grab handles and steps
- Courtesy and Priority seating onboard
- Certified guide dogs and service animals are welcome aboard.
- CNIB cards are accepted as Fare PAID on FET.
All transit information is available in accessible formats upon request by calling 905-871-1600, ext. 2401.